VIP Membership Program
Meant for the frequent flyer both in and out of the Georgian Bay area, this program provides a number of excellent features. Aside from the cost savings, an annual ground briefing and check ride will ensure not only that your recurrency requirements are met, but also that your skill level is maintained and improved. Should you require work in a particular exercise, your instructor will diagnose the need, recommend specific training and practice, and conduct the required re-training.
The benefits of the Future Air VIP Membership Program include the following:
- An annual "rust remover" session(s) in a classroom conducted by a senior Future Air instructor;
- An annual check ride of up to one hour in a Cessna 172 (available after 9 months membership);
- A $3.00 per hour discount on the cost of aircraft rental;
- A $5.00 per hour discount on the cost of an instructor;
- No charge use of a headset ($5.00 per flight);
- The deductible insurance waiver fee waived; and
- A members area with online booking, study guides, flight planning material, weather information, and more.
Future Air's VIP Membership program costs only $35.00 per month and is billed monthly on your credit card.
So, if you fly just one hour per month and use an instructor twice a year, your annual savings will be $451.00. And if you are a student flying once a week, using an instructor twice per month, your savings will be $859.00 - the more you fly, the greater your savings.
“I am a Private Pilot with nearly 600 hours and have had the pleasure of doing all my recurrent training over the past 8 years with Future Air.
My experiences with Future Air has been superb. The training has included Instrument Rating preparation, General Skill refresher and most recently the full ground school course.
In all instances the training was very professional and delivered in a pleasant and effective manner.
As an experienced pilot I fully appreciate the need to make learning and training a life long experience.
Future Air delivers outstanding training to all levels of pilots and I would not hesitate to recommend them to both experienced and new pilots.”