VIP Membership Program
Meant for the frequent flyer both in and out of the Georgian Bay area, this program provides a number of excellent features. Aside from the cost savings, an annual ground briefing and check ride will ensure not only that your recurrency requirements are met, but also that your skill level is maintained and improved. Should you require work in a particular exercise, your instructor will diagnose the need, recommend specific training and practice, and conduct the required re-training.
The benefits of the Future Air VIP Membership Program include the following:
- An annual "rust remover" session(s) in a classroom conducted by a senior Future Air instructor;
- An annual check ride of up to one hour in a Cessna 172 (available after 9 months membership);
- A $3.00 per hour discount on the cost of aircraft rental;
- A $5.00 per hour discount on the cost of an instructor;
- No charge use of a headset ($5.00 per flight);
- The deductible insurance waiver fee waived; and
- A members area with online booking, study guides, flight planning material, weather information, and more.
Future Air's VIP Membership program costs only $35.00 per month and is billed monthly on your credit card.
So, if you fly just one hour per month and use an instructor twice a year, your annual savings will be $451.00. And if you are a student flying once a week, using an instructor twice per month, your savings will be $859.00 - the more you fly, the greater your savings.
“I had the pleasure of flying with Jeff last evening for an annual check up and to regain my night currency.
It was very cold but like a trooper Jeff called about 4pm to verify that we were still on for the check ride at 6pm.
During the per-flight aircraft check when I discovered that there was only 5 and a half quarts of oil in the engine and was not happy initiating an hour long flight with that quantity, he happily went back to the office to grab another bottle of oil for the aircraft despite the cold.
During the flight he was very calm and attentive. A real pleasure to fly with.
I am impressed with his level of professionalism, and look
forward to flying with him again. ”