VIP Membership Program
Meant for the frequent flyer both in and out of the Georgian Bay area, this program provides a number of excellent features. Aside from the cost savings, an annual ground briefing and check ride will ensure not only that your recurrency requirements are met, but also that your skill level is maintained and improved. Should you require work in a particular exercise, your instructor will diagnose the need, recommend specific training and practice, and conduct the required re-training.
The benefits of the Future Air VIP Membership Program include the following:
- An annual "rust remover" session(s) in a classroom conducted by a senior Future Air instructor;
- An annual check ride of up to one hour in a Cessna 172 (available after 9 months membership);
- A $3.00 per hour discount on the cost of aircraft rental;
- A $5.00 per hour discount on the cost of an instructor;
- No charge use of a headset ($5.00 per flight);
- The deductible insurance waiver fee waived; and
- A members area with online booking, study guides, flight planning material, weather information, and more.
Future Air's VIP Membership program costs only $35.00 per month and is billed monthly on your credit card.
So, if you fly just one hour per month and use an instructor twice a year, your annual savings will be $451.00. And if you are a student flying once a week, using an instructor twice per month, your savings will be $859.00 - the more you fly, the greater your savings.
“I started my flying career in Northern Ontario where I trained with Thunder Bay Flying School and Mount McKay Flying Services. On 6th September 1999 I passed my Private Pilot Flight Test and went from being a passenger to being Pilot in Command. My move from the North in 2002 brought me to Nottawa where I found the Collingwood Airport and Future Air. I have been honing my skills with them ever since, and enjoying the relationship that we have. Since 2002 I have worked with Future Air and obtained my Night rating and VFR over the top rating. During this time I have found the staff to be courteous and helpful the planes clean, well maintained and the documentation to be in place and available for inspection at any time. My overall experience has been and I hope will continue to good.”