VIP Membership Program
Meant for the frequent flyer both in and out of the Georgian Bay area, this program provides a number of excellent features. Aside from the cost savings, an annual ground briefing and check ride will ensure not only that your recurrency requirements are met, but also that your skill level is maintained and improved. Should you require work in a particular exercise, your instructor will diagnose the need, recommend specific training and practice, and conduct the required re-training.
The benefits of the Future Air VIP Membership Program include the following:
- An annual "rust remover" session(s) in a classroom conducted by a senior Future Air instructor;
- An annual check ride of up to one hour in a Cessna 172 (available after 9 months membership);
- A $3.00 per hour discount on the cost of aircraft rental;
- A $5.00 per hour discount on the cost of an instructor;
- No charge use of a headset ($5.00 per flight);
- The deductible insurance waiver fee waived; and
- A members area with online booking, study guides, flight planning material, weather information, and more.
Future Air's VIP Membership program costs only $35.00 per month and is billed monthly on your credit card.
So, if you fly just one hour per month and use an instructor twice a year, your annual savings will be $451.00. And if you are a student flying once a week, using an instructor twice per month, your savings will be $859.00 - the more you fly, the greater your savings.
“"My mother purchased me a “learn to fly” gift certificate for the Collingwood Future
Air location for a flight lesson. I booked it with Robin and extended the flight to
one hour. The flight was literally one of the coolest experiences i have ever had in
my life. The views were unbelievable, the feeling of flying the plane was empowering
and exhilarating. We flew from Collingwood to Meaford and back-over Collingwood and Wasaga Beach. Robin was absolutely AMAZING!!! He recommended the one hour flight to have enough time to really see the area and he was totally right. He was very
thorough in his explanation of how to fly the plane and made me and my 2 passengers
very calm through the flight. We also had numerous laughs with him as he is a bit of a comedian. I cannot say enough good things about the experience."”